We understand that you may not be able to make every lesson due to illness, being away or just life getting in the way! Here is our policy regarding make-up lessons.
- You are entitled to 2 make-up lessons per term.
- Sufficient notice must be given about absences to qualify for a make-up lesson. Please call the office or email by 8am for a morning lesson or 2pm for an afternoon lesson. This allows us to provide our teachers with sufficient notice and rearrange classes if needed.
- Make-up lessons are booked into available spots only at the appropriate level for your child.
- It is your responsibility to request a make-up lesson so please contact us to arrange the make-up and we will advise you of what spots are available.
- If you are unable to attend your make-up lesson please provide sufficient notice so that we can offer that spot to other people. If you do not provide notice that you are unable to attend the make-up lesson, that will be classified as a used make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons will not be carried over to the following term, unless the absence occurs in the last week of term.
- For extended absences (eg. Broken arm, ongoing illness), please speak with us.
- Make-up lessons or absences cannot be used for credits or discounts against your fees.
- Make-up lessons are only provided given your fees are fully paid.