I've been in the industry for 20 years, working in South Africa, England and Australia. When I had my son I didn't want to go back into full time employment so got into the industry. Every day is different in this job and watching the children get excited when they realise they can achieve and build confidence learning new skills is so rewarding. It is rewarding being a part of a child’s life to make a difference in their swimming and water safety skills.
When I’m not in the pool you’ll find me: At the beach or walking in the forest
My perfect weekend: Being outdoors either on my bicycle, pottering in the garden, walking in forests or going to the beach, love SUP.
My family: Married with one child who is 25 yrs
- AUSTSWIM Assessor
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics Access and Inclusion
- Training towards AUSTSWIM Presenter
- Aqua Aerobic
- Cert 4 in Training and Assessing
- CPR and First Aid
- Blue Card Working with Children QLD