Little Fish have developed a COVID Safe Plan. Key points of our plan include:
- We have a limit of 20 spectators in the building at one time to maintain the 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
- We have implemented measures to ensure physical distancing is adhered to including limited seating and spacing of chairs, limited number of spectators, allowed gaps between some lessons for change overs, installed extra change/toilet area.
- Only one adult/caregiver allowed in the building per family while lesson is on. Any other persons to remain in car or outside building.
- Increased cleaning of high touch areas and equipment; minimise use of shared equipment.
- Hand sanitisation stations installed at entry and in the facility.
- Limit the amount of time that customers spend at the facility by ensuring arrival for lessons ready to get straight in water and departure after lessons.